View cart “Red Line 20W50 Motor Oil | 1 US gallon (3.785L)” has been added to your cart.
Red Line 75W110 GL-5 Gear Oil – quart
- New product designed as an intermediate viscosity providing additional film strength over a 75W90, yet less drag than a 75W140
- Developed with support from Red Line-sponsored racing team and project cars, provides improved limited slip operation under extreme loads and differential temperature
- Offers gear noise reduction over 75W90, avoiding a significant jump in viscosity to 75W140 when troubleshooting noisy gear sets
- Popular in many sports car applications as well as light trucks (Chevy 1500 Silverado, Tahoe, etc.)
- Contains additional friction modifiers for suitability with clutch-type limited-slip differentials - for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required
- This product is not designed for use in most manual transmissions or transaxles, since the extreme slipperiness may cause synchronizer mesh issues that lead to shifting problems